Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brewing Boost for Xmas

I wasn't able to make the vanilla stout I wanted to make before I left to visit family. I forgot that my local store was closed when I was planning on going to get ingredients. I didn't remember until I pulled into the parking lot. I am planning on doing a double brew day with this recipe and something else to be decided when I get home.

I did get a little help for Christmas and my brewing. I received a couple books from my wife and one from my parents. My wife gave me The Complete Joy of Homebrewing and How to Brew. My parents also gave me The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, but I am exchanging it for Brewing Classic Styles. I didn't get any of the equipment I asked for, but I did get some money I can spend on it. Overall it was a good day for my brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment