Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Keezer Improvements

It's been awhile since I have posted. That's because I haven't done much brewing. I need to hurry up and do that because I have nothing in the pipeline now. I just stopped in to mention a couple updates I've made to the Keezer.

First up is the new tap handles. My wife gave me these for Christmas. The wooden handles are branded with "Cedar Rose Brewing" across them. Definitely gives the keezer some great character (especially compared to the standard plastic handles). So far I have just had simple print outs to say what beers are on tap, but as I have more time


The other addition to the keezer was a drip tray. I made wooden supports for the drip tray that are attached to the keezer by magnets. The drip tray is then attached to the supports using velcro. I used rare earth magnets for the supports. I have had at least a couple full beers sitting on the drip tray without it moving at all. It is very sturdy.


Stay tuned to the blog. There are a few new gear posts coming. Then back to brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment